We want to work with you!
Woodlands County offers a variety of employment opportunities throughout the year. These positions are listed with full job descriptions and expectations, as well as salary and benefit packages suitable for each position.
Please check back here often for new listings.
Woodlands County is currently accepting applications for the following position:
FULL TIME PERMANENT- AIRPORT MANAGER
Candidates must have:
- 5 – 10 years’ experience managing the daily operations, maintenance and staffing requirements at a certified airport
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in airport planning and land development
- 5 – 10 years’ municipal experience in preparing council reports and council presentations
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in managing the financial aspects of a certified airport including preparing annual operational budgets, capital budgets and federal aviation grant applications
- 5 – 10 years’ experience in operating maintenance equipment required for runway clearing
- An intermediate level of understanding and able to use Microsoft office suite including word, excel, outlook, power point and other software
A current driver’s abstract is required for the above noted position. A minimum class 5 licence with air brake endorsement is required for this position. A complete job description for the position is available at the Woodlands County Municipal Office in Whitecourt, the Fort Assiniboine Regional Municipal Office and online here.
Closing date for applications extended until May 12, 2017.
Interested parties may submit their resumes, including cover letter, noting salary expectations to:
William Lacasse, Hons. B.Sc., CRS
Director, Infrastructure Services
Box 60, # 1 Woodlands Lane
Whitecourt AB T7S 1N3
Woodlands County thanks all applicants for their interest; however, only those candidates invited for an interview will be contacted.