Welcome to Woodlands County
We look forward to your visit!
Our regions spans from Whitecourt, north and east to Fort Assiniboine, and includes Goose Lake and Blue Ridge, and all points in between.
Woodlands County is a rural municipality approximately 150 kilometers northwest of Edmonton, Alberta. With an area of 7,668 square kilometers, the county surrounds the Town of Whitecourt, and includes the hamlets of Blue Ridge, Goose Lake and Fort Assiniboine.
With a population of over 4,600 people, Woodlands County is a thriving natural playground, welcoming families, businesses and tourists alike to experience and enjoy all there is to offer.
Woodlands County… BRING IT!
- Blue Ridge Logging Days: September 23-25
- Notice – Road Closure Bridge repair TWP RD 611
- Pembina Pipeline Fox Creek to Namao Information
- Road Closure – RR 53 bridge repairs
- Road ban June 8 2016
- Residents – Twp Rd 564 from RRd 101 west to RRd 102.5 Bridge- CONSTRUCTION NOTICE
- Wildfire Hazard Update – Whitecourt Area