Welcome to Woodlands County
We look forward to your visit!
Our regions spans from Whitecourt, north and east to Fort Assiniboine, and includes Goose Lake and Blue Ridge, and all points in between.
Woodlands County is a rural municipality approximately 150 kilometers northwest of Edmonton, Alberta. With an area of 7,668 square kilometers, the county surrounds the Town of Whitecourt, and includes the hamlets of Blue Ridge, Goose Lake and Fort Assiniboine.
With a population of over 4,600 people, Woodlands County is a thriving natural playground, welcoming families, businesses and tourists alike to experience and enjoy all there is to offer.
Woodlands County… BRING IT!
- OFFICIAL Woodlands County 2017 Election Results
- BRIDGE MAINTENANCE & OTHER WORK: Tender: 13839-17 – receiving until October 26, 2017
- ASSESSMENT SERVICES – REQUEST FOR PROPOSAL – closing Nov 14/17
- 2017 June-Seasonal Road Maintenance Programs
- Alberta River Basins Information
- Wildfire Hazard Update – Whitecourt Area