Welcome to Woodlands County
We look forward to your visit!
Our regions spans from Whitecourt, north and east to Fort Assiniboine, and includes Goose Lake and Blue Ridge, and all points in between.
Woodlands County is a rural municipality approximately 150 kilometers northwest of Edmonton, Alberta. With an area of 7,668 square kilometers, the county surrounds the Town of Whitecourt, and includes the hamlets of Blue Ridge, Goose Lake and Fort Assiniboine.
With a population of over 4,600 people, Woodlands County is a thriving natural playground, welcoming families, businesses and tourists alike to experience and enjoy all there is to offer.
Woodlands County… BRING IT!
- December 6th Council Meeting – CANCELLED
- Youth Member at Large for Community Services Committee – deadline to apply Dec 15th
- Janitorial Services Request for Proposal – Closing December 21 @ 2:00pm
- Proposed Recreation Strategies – Please read prior to doing survey below
- Accepting Applications for the Fort Assiniboine Memorial Tree Leaves
- West End Bus Sep – Dec 2016 Schedule
- Road ban June 8 2016
- Wildfire Hazard Update – Whitecourt Area