How can we help?

Amendment Applications2017-08-22T20:51:42+00:00

If a parcel of land is not currently zoned for a certain use or could not be subdivided under the current land use district, a landowner may choose to rezone the parcel to another district that may allow the proposed use or to allow subdivision of the parcel.

Application fees must accompany the application.

Amendment applications may be obtained at County offices in Whitecourt or Fort Assiniboine or you may download the land use amendment application here.