The Woodlands County Infrastructure Services department is committed to providing residents with quality services relating to transportation, water, sewer and waste management.
Solid Waste (Garbage) Collection Dates
Updated dates are effective Monday, May 11, 2020
Blue Ridge Pick Up Day – Friday
*Where Friday is a statutory holiday, collection will take place on Thursday
Fort Assiniboine Pick Up Day – Monday
* Where Monday is a statutory holiday, collection will take place on Tuesday
Infrastructure Application Forms
- Grading of Private Driveways
- Miscellaneous Request Form (culvert, approach, gravel)
- Request for Road Construction
- Snow Plow Forms
- Hiring of Equipment/Truck
- Installation of Utilities in Road Allowance Right-of-Ways
- Snow Control and Grading of Private Driveways
Equipment & Truck Registration
Policy 3207 Hiring of Equipment/ Trucks (February 2020)
Registrations for the supply of gravel trucks and/or equipment are effective from January 1st to December 31st of any given year. New applicants, or those who wish to register, may obtain new registration packages at either of the Woodlands County offices after January 1st between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A copy of valid insurance must be attached, with Woodlands County added to your insurance, as additionally insured.
Visit the Utilities Consumer Advocate website to compare electricity and gas prices in your area, view historical rates, or get help resolving water and energy utility related issues.
Utilities Consumer Advocate – Website
Cost Comparison Tool