The Woodlands County Infrastructure Services department is committed to providing residents with quality services relating to transportation, water, sewer and waste management.
Infrastructure Application Forms
- Grading of Private Driveways
- Miscellaneous Request Form (culvert, approach, gravel)
- Request for Road Construction
- Snow Plow Forms
- Hiring of Equipment/Truck
- Installation of Utilities in Road Allowance Right-of-Ways
- Snow Control and Grading of Private Driveways
Equipment & Truck Registration
Registrations for the supply of gravel trucks and/or equipment are effective from January 1st to December 31st of any given year. New applicants, or those who wish to register, may obtain new registration packages at either of the Woodlands County offices after January 1st between the hours of 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 noon and 1:00 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
A copy of valid insurance must be attached, with Woodlands County added to your insurance, as additionally insured.
Visit the Utilities Consumer Advocate website to compare electricity and gas prices in your area, view historical rates, or get help resolving water and energy utility related issues.
Utilities Consumer Advocate – Website
Cost Comparison Tool