Woodlands County is the key location for doing business in northern Alberta. We offer a unique blend of urban and rural lifestyles, active and collaborating business relationships, and a focus on recreation and family activities. Key regional advantages include our:
- Central location between the urban centers of Edmonton and Grande Prairie;
- Modern recreational facilities;
- Countless outdoor and indoor leisure opportunities;
- Dynamic and thriving economy;
- Expanding health services;
- Affordable housing and living;
- Available and affordable land;
- Young and productive workforce;
- Growing professional development and training opportunities;
- Excellent transportation system via road, rail, and air;
- Established telecommunication infrastructure.
Our region is deﬁned by our broad vision for a thriving and sustainable future and is deeply invested in supporting businesses that share this vision. Below you will find links to the Whitecourt & Woodlands County Economic Development Package, and the Alberta Newsprint Company Site Hosting Prospectus. Both packages will give further insight to the opportunities and advantages to doing business in Woodlands County.
Industry Rich. Community Focused. Whitecourt & Woodlands County.
Alberta Newsprint Company Site Hosting Prospectus