From swearing-in through to swearing-in of Council elected in general election in October 2025.
Since the 2017 general election, there have been changes to the Local Authorities Election Act. Use the fact sheets in conjunction with the Candidates Guide to capture current information.
- Candidate’s Guide General Election 2021
- Woodlands County Policy 1019 – Council Remuneration January 2020
- Woodlands County Land Use Bylaw – Section 87, Signs Bylaw 490/17
- Local Authorities Election Act 2018 & 2020 Amendments – Frequently Asked Questions (October 2020)
- Municipal Affairs – Council Resources
- Local Authorities Election Act (September 2020)
Trouble opening or completing PDF forms?
Fillable forms do not open properly on some mobile devices and web browsers. To fill in and save this form:
- Click on the PDF link to save it on your computer.
- Launch Adobe Reader.
- Open the PDF from within Adobe Reader. You can now fill and save your form.
- Form 4 – Nomination Paper & Candidates Acceptance
- Form 5 – Candidate Information
- Form 26 – Campaign Disclosure Statement and Financial Statement (if required)