Public Hearing – Tuesday, April 7, 2020
The Planning and Development department is responsible for guiding the framework of the Woodlands County Land Use Bylaw to help the region grow strategically. Below, you’ll find more information about the services provided by the Planning and Development department.
- Bylaw 490-17 – Land Use Bylaw
- 2016 Design Guidelines Construction Standards with drawings
- Development Permits
- Municipal Development Plan (MDP) and Intermunicipal Development Plan (IDP)
- Pride Valley Flood Hazard Mapping Study
- Restrictive Covenant – Information Sheet
- Provincial Legislation
For more information, please contact Joan Slootweg, Manager Planning & Development at 780-778-8400 or toll-free at 1-888-870-6315.