How can we help?

Subdivision Applications2019-04-18T20:36:07-06:00


Subdivision Applications

Subdivision of land in Woodlands County is managed by the County’s Municipal Planning Commission in conjunction with the County’s Land Use Bylaw, Municipal Development Plan, Area Structure Plan and the Municipal Government Act.

Ratepayers wishing to subdivide their land may do so by providing the County with general information about their land and a proposal. Subdivision proposals are reviewed by the Municipal Planning Commission.

Subdivision applications may be obtained at County offices in Whitecourt or Fort Assiniboine or you may download a subdivision application form here.

For more information about subdivision, contact our Planning and Development Department at (780) 778-8400 or toll free at 1-888-870-6315.