Main content of the website

  • font size:A
  • A
  • A


Subdivision of land in Woodlands County is managed by the County’s Municipal Planning Commission in conjunction with the County’s Land Use Bylaw, Municipal Development Plan, Area Structure Plan and the Municipal Government Act. All subdivisions must comply with the Alberta Environmental Protection & Enhancement Act and the Alberta Water Act.

Ratepayers wishing to subdivide their land may do so by providing the County with general information about their land and a proposal. Subdivision proposals are reviewed by the Municipal Planning Commission.

Subdivision Application Package

Subdivision Applications:
Download or pick up at both Woodlands County municipal offices.

Contact Planning & Development for more information.
Phone: 780-778-8400
Toll-Free: 1-888-870-6315