Woodlands County promotes academic achievement and community contribution, to which it awards one annual bursary to a student pursuing a career in agriculture or environmental sciences.
One (1) $500 bursary is awarded each year.
Applications are due annually by October 15.
HOW TO APPLY
- Download and complete the application form
- Applicants must supply a transcript of their marks from the last year of high school attendance, proof of enrolment in a post-secondary educational institution, and a cover letter outlining why the applicant is a deserving candidate.
- Applications with supporting documents must be mailed to or delivered to the following address:
Woodlands County Regional Municipal Office
Fort Assiniboine AB T0G 1A0
- Applicants must be enrolled full-time in an agriculture or environmental science program at an Alberta post-secondary educational institution.
- Applicants or their parent(s) must be a resident or own property within Woodlands County.
Contact Agriculture Services for more information.